Thursday, August 14, 2008

For you.

Im not apologizing. you hurt my feelings. you always do this. you never listen and then tell me i dont listen. i know i was mean afterwards but you know why. if you are coming then tell me, if you arent then dont. its not that hard. dont lie to me. dont cry over stupid shit. dont hurt me. well i hope you understand where im coming from, i know you cant come over, ok i fucking get it. but if you say you are going to come and see me before school starts do it. liar. i'll be waiting for the day you come over. time is ticking by and im not getting any happier

1 comment:

Cynthia said...

I said I would try to come over. I never said for sure I would. I had no clue my mom was leaving today. You think you do nothing and that I make all the mistakes. You make tons of them but I don't hold it against you. You hold grudges. You don't even understand MY situation. If I'm seen with you, nothing is going to happen to you. It will to me. My life can be torn away from me by my parents. I wasn't the one who made it so I couldn't see you. And neither did you but don't blame me. Thank you for saying you're on your way to hating me. I guess everything you said last night meant nothing?